(Just a note for the members of this wiki, I do not have an account, so I can't add a photo of Cubone, please can someone add a photo for me? Once you have added the photo delete this note as well please)
Cubone pines for the mother it will never see again. Seeing a likeness of its mother in the full moon, it cries. The stains on the skull the Pokémon wears are made by the tears it sheds.
- Type: Ground
- Pokedex: #104
- Location: Found in the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town.
- Rarity: Rare/Very Rare
- Evolution Chain: It evolves into Marowak at level 28.
- Best Stats: Defense
- Worst Stats: Speed
- Level Rate: Medium Fast (1,000,000 Exp to get to Level 100
Strengths and Weaknesses Edit
- Immune to: Electric
- Strong Defense to: Poison, Rock
- Weak Defense to: Water, Grass, Ice
- No Effect to: Flying
- Strong Attack to: Electric, Fire, Poison, Rock, Steel
- Weak Attack to: Bug, Grass
- Cubone and Marowak are the only Pokémon that can learn Bone Club, and Bonemerang.
- There is a popular belief that a Kangaskhan baby whose mother dies takes her skull and one of her bones and evolves into Cubone, which evolves into Marowak and then Kangaskhan.