- Route 1: South of Viridian City
- Route 2: North of Viridian City, opposite side of the city of Route 1
- Viridian Forest: Directly down Route 2
- Route 3: Directly right of the Pewter City PokeCenter.
- Mt. Moon: Down Route 3
- Route 4: Just outside Mt. Moon
- Route 5: North of the Cerulean City PokeCenter.
- Route 6: At the end of Route 5, there is a house with a teleport pad that takes you there.
- Route 7: Past Route 11 and 12, left of the huge grass patch in Lavender Town
- Route 8: Past Route 7
- Route 9: DOESN'T EXIST!
- Route 10: The huge patch of grass at Lavender Town. Connects to Route 12 and 7
- Route 11: Directly next to the PokeMart at Vermillion City
- Route 12: Past Route 11
- Route 13-15: DON'T EXIST!
- Route 16: Directly next to the Pokemon Center at Celadon City.
- Route 17: Near Fuschia City
- Seafoam Cave: In front of Route 19
- Route 19: Outside Seafoam Cave
- Route 21: North of Saffron City
- Route 22: Left of Viridian City
- Mt. Cinnabar: Follow Route 21
- Victory Road: Follow Route 22
- Elegant Valley: Talk to the purple guy inside Indigo Plateau
- Mysterious Grotto: Talk to the yellow guy inside Celadon City's Pokemon Center
- Mausoleum of Origins: Beat the Adventurer At the camp in Fuschia City
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.