- The encounter rate of a shiny counterpart of any Pokémon is 1/1000.
- Pokemon that have a blue star and have a different colour means it is a shiny counterpart.
- Grinding for a specific Pokemon is the best choice.
- Shiny Pokemon aren't only a Color Change of Pokemon, and it change any stat. Any person who tries to deny this is not true.
- There was a Halloween event in October 2016 called "Shinypalooza", in which the shiny counterpart encounter rate was multiplied by 10x, from 1/1000 to 1/100.
- Most codes in Mystery Gift give the shiny counterpart of the Pokémon you receive.
- Shiny Legendary Pokemon are one of the rarest Pokémon in the entire game, however, the encounter rate is insanely small.
- The encounter rate with the gamepass is 1/10.
- The cost of this gamepass is 450 Robux.
The shiny encounter rate is 1/10 with this gamepass.Now (Assuming you bought the gamepass) you can catch your shinies much easier :) .
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.